Search

Home » » Takeover The First Page Of Google

Takeover The First Page Of Google

Instead of giving you a cheap 'I'm the guru' explanation, I want to actually SHOW you how I rank in Google, by getting one of my brand new videos to pop up in the first few results for a competitive search term.

What I'm actually going to do is get the video "Efusjon Review" to be listed in the top few results in Google over the next few days to a week. By the way, that phrase is being competed for by a million people right now, so it won't be the easiest result in the universe - also, the video isn't really an Efusjon Review, it's actually a commercial for my website. I know, I know, I'm brilliant.

.Here's the general principle of how this works:

To make a bunch of Google nonsense calculations easy to understand, Google looks at two key areas when ranking a page. They ask 'how popular is this page?' And they also ask 'how relevant to the search term is this page?' Search relevancy is simply measured by some complex indexing formulas where Google looks at the actual written content on a website. Google search bots have no ability to spider videos, so they simply trust what's in the video description and index the content according to that info.

Popularity is easier to comprehend, and Google ranks how popular your website is by the following criteria:

1. How many external websites are linked to this piece of content? (i.e. the video, article, site, etc that you want listed on the top of Google)

2. How high do the pages rank that actually link to the content?

3. How much search engine authority does the website with the promoted content have?

Make sense?

So, now that my Efusjon Review is up on YouTube and has been spidered by Google, what I'm going to do is follow a 3 step process:

1. First I'm going to broadcast my video to 10 or so different video sites using a free service called TubeMogul (Google it for details), and I'm going to point the link from the videos back to my original video on YouTube.

2. The second step is to broadcast this article all over the internet through specific article directories using a piece of software I recommend in my blog. (See my 'David Recommends' on my blog for more details).

3. I'm going to use a social bookmarking service called OnlyWire to post social bookmarks back to my video, my blog post, and a couple of my articles. OnlyWire is free to use. Google 'OnlyWire' for more information.

After I'm done, I'll have accomplished one thing - I'll have more links to my video than any other YouTube video on a similar subject. Google will perceive these links as votes of popularity, and within a week my video will be in the top 3 spots in the Google search engines for the phrase 'Efusjon Review'.

Brilliant, I know…




This information is valuable enough to charge for, but you can do us both a simple favor by bookmarking this content with the OnlyWire button on my blog entry to help share this information across different social networks you're apart of, that way we can help your friends rank in the search engines, too. I hope you enjoyed this information, and that it helps you dominate your niche in the search engines.

Remember, it's not what you do today, but what you do consistently for the next six months that will determine how popular your site becomes. Just imagine, if you learn to rank for ONE key phrase per day in Google, in a year your site could easily be ranking for several hundred niche phrases, and you could be getting thousands of visitors per day - would that help your business out?

David Wood is a master at Dominating Google for whatever he wants. If you want to see the video that this experiment is based on, visit his An Efusjon Review now.
Share this article :

Blogger templates

Are you looking for "فيديو ، يوتيوب ، فيديوهات ، مقاطع ، افلام ، فلم ، مقطع ، قناة ، مسلسل ، مسلسلات"? Check out videoo The passionate experts in this field are ready to answer all of your requests.
 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. funsday - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger